With the summer moving quickly, it is time we return to the planning for our Progressive Tasting Event scheduled for October 20th. Join members of GBYC in a casual evening of camaraderie, community and light fare to raise funds to continue the enhancements to our beautiful clubhouse.
Members who signed up in the Spring will be receiving a separate email to confirm their attendance.
How this works:
· Members sign up for the event.
· A subset of members sign up to host/co-host other members at their home
· The Committee matches participants with hosts
· The Committee works with hosts to coordinate menus, offer unique recipe ideas and logistics for the evening
· Attendees begin the evening at one of the host homes for cocktails and delicious hors d’oeuvres
· Attendees then move to a second host home to continue the party with camaraderie, spirits and more delicious hors d’oeuvres
· The evening concludes when all participants convene at the clubhouse for dessert and coffee co-hosted by another group of generous club members. For those enjoying adult spirits, please utilize a designated driver
The benefits of attending:
· Meet members you have not yet met
· Connect with others in a casual home setting
· Raise funds to continue the clubhouse enhancements
Email your reservation to Sheila Bennett at email@example.com. Include the # attending and whether or not you would like to host/co-host. Sheila will reach out to you. Mail your check made out to GBYC for $50 per person to Sheila Bennett, 20 Laddins Rock Rd., Old Greenwich, CT 06870. Write Progressive Evening in the Memo.
Progressive Tasting Committee - Sheila Bennett, Leslie Napoleon, Alice Sherwood